|
|
050491 |
|
9.04.2009, 23:23
I finally tell my mother about the 'illusion vs reality' thing i saw last thursday. It was scary and i tot i am not suppose to say it now but my mother say it was alright.I dk if my eyes' playing trick on me or it is it that what i saw. It was few hours past midnight, which was also the 1st day of the 7th month in the lunar calendar. I was still awake as usual, watching my drama series. I was urgent and needed the toilet, i walked into my mother's room which was all darkness (obviously cause my mother was asleep alr.) Just when i was about to reach the toilet, i saw a dark figure which was in a kneeling down posture facing my mother. i stepped back thinking that my eyes must be tired. i rubbed my eyes and quickly turn on the toilet light, Finish what i wanna do and go back to bed. But it keep coming to my mind what i saw tt night, as i was unsure myself. . . I wish to let go and not bear the grudges, but the knife stabbed too deep i cant forget the pain. |
|