|
|
050491 |
|
8.02.2009, 23:06
Argg i feel damn terrible and horrible now. I cant even eat with comfort. Eating shld be an enjoyable exercise for the mouth, but my braces and de rubber is making me hate to eat! I need a blending machine for me to bring everywhr i go, so i can jus blend the chicken, fish, rice, noodles, some vege maybe, all tgt and drink it! eeww ok i am disgusted with my words. Celebrated mummy bday in advance today. She received many expensive gifts, i am jealous, cox i dont receive such gifts like from Swarovski!And finally the three of us meet up tgt! I realised i am like thee only active one who meet up with both of u individually, ok dont throw eggs at me. But its the fact. We still hv to go for steamboat, buffetsss soon huh!! Hopefully my teeth is doing good by then~ The strength and the weakness, know yourself. |
|