Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

7.21.2009, 19:44

I am tired of everything now. I wish thrs such thing called money tree whr REAL money drop down frm the tree everyday so that all the problems will be dissolved. Why is money so important to them? when u r dead will u be able to bring them with you? I know i said i like to have lots money but not to the extend to having depression or to kill or cause trouble. And if you dont hv the ability to earn! Dont blame others on ur misfortune!

Dont u have any conscious?

Anyw, dear miss fool is gooing south korea! hai next time go bishan no one to look for alr. still rmb few days back me toking to eliz, next time i go bishan i will call her and say ' eh i at bishan u come donw now(frm sengkang) ' ha. No one for me and eliz to laugh at alr. :(

ok but i mus say, kylie! good luck! dont be a fool thr and throw ah ma and my face :P and webcam huh!! :)