Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

3.10.2009, 00:39

The worst mood i can ever felt. The deadly home which i return everyday! How i wish i can jus burn everything including someone, hmm maybe jus tt particular room cox i dont wanna burn the things in my room. hah. okay stupid idea.

I doubt No one on earth had thought of so many things to curse someone, except me. I just wanna see what kind of a retributions you will get.

No point thinking of revenge cox it'll only make my life difficult, making myself turn bad.
I will jus see you as someone with mental problem, maybe few years later i will see you in woodbridge.

Don't ask me what happened, so what if you know but you couldnt do anything for me. So, don't bother.

i am lost for words.