Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

Overcoming my greatest fear; Jagger Ng!
3.22.2009, 16:36

Overcoming my greatest fear; Jagger Ng!


Stayed over at Eliz's hse last night cox i was so lazy to go home.
Even though I couldnt get rid of the scene in my head that jagger will be right in front of my eyes once i wake up the next morning! But i think i slept well last night. Most of the time i was in Her room cos Jagger was in the living room. I kept my eyes on him when i am outside cox i am afraid of his 'sudden attacks'! Which they assured me tt he wont but still i keep thinking tt he WILL! LOL. I felt as if i was in my nightmare. Especially when Jagger come into her room when Elizs nt ard or when he kept following behind me; and worst of all he actually hugged my leg so tight tt i could feel his nails! I dont even dared to move abit if nt when he's unhappy abt it he might bite me, again,i thought. haha.

Anyway i sort of nt so afraid of Jagger alr, jus when he is near i still shivers abit, i mean my heart beats faster than norm. Eliz inviting us over to stay agn on thurs n fri. Kinda excited, late night movies at home with companies this time and shopping in the day! yeahh!