Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

12.01.2008, 20:46

Todays Blogger upload pictures damn fast. Thus i decided to upload almost all the picx PY had sent me.
Dono which * took this. Hahah. While slacking at SF's hse.
Tts so unglam!!
I think tt red pants belongs to TF!
Finally i got to eAT my f&c express' fish&chips. Not bad though, but i think PY's calamari is better!
My Fish&chips!



PY's calamari! and i think the lemon tea is better dne kfc's.








Shopped ard Tampines area. taking photos in the TOILET! throw face.


I havent get ready! TF anyhow~
















































































































































PY die die oso mus stick her head up. lol.




Then.. We threw our faces to Toy's r us.

Playing with the toys. PY and her umbrella!

Retarded PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!
"I want my playdoh~" advertisement.

the helmet too 'small' for TF's head! LOL.

Then the spongebob!! hahaha.
I took this. nice right?!


TF set timer on her phone and took this,

The pans. i took the black, tf as usual, the pink and py the blueee. ok lame la.
Xmas ' coming, i cant wait. What present are u getting for me ???