Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

12.27.2008, 16:06

I had many undone assignmentsss, yet i am in the i-dont-feel-like-doing mood!

Holidays gonna end jus like tt, i felt as if i hadnt accomplish any good thing other then sleeping eating watching slacking slacking and slacking!!! This isnt a fruitful holiday anyway! Im doing the same boring routine over n over EVERYDAY! NOT adding any VALUE to my life... My brain had stopped working for a long time, and i began to feel SLOW react SLOW think SLOW work SLOW!!! They say when you mixed w pigs u'll smell like a pig! Now i truely understand... opps :P



I had a... 'good' dream last night. I put inverted commas becox i dono if it shld be good or not. haha.
But i had a even better dream the previous night. I dreamt tt kylie had golden hair and she taped her fringe to the back! it looks... funny like a fool. Erm.. she's alr one. hahaha. opps :P



I asked my mum to help me buy 4D!! yes, if i strike 1st prize tonight, I will treat my friends to NYNY! SF, u r included! Dont say i not good to YOU!!!!!
I will use the money to buy my iphone :) or shld i get LG?
ELIZ, i will get you tt C&K bag! or you prefer a canon camera?
Kylie, i will get you ur samsung camera!
God says, its good to be giving :)