|
|
050491 |
|
10.19.2008, 21:46
It's so not my week~Work sucks, the people sucks, no cust and it sucks too. One staff from F outlet says that i look like a drug addict, those who dance and get drunk at a night club. Like WT*? I am so guai Lo! I stays at home at night! Before i go, he still adds on and say, dont take drugs alr ok! And i did a good deed! It was raining so heavily while i went to collect a stock for stupid olympus at Funan (the Bluff Uncle was not grateful at all!) and HELLO! i am a fuji promoter! anyway, one old lady walking in front of me w/o an umbrella was using her small handbag to cover, so i sheltered her all the way back to the mrt stn. Kind hearted me~ I feel so moody, and i needs some comfort. |
|