Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

10.31.2008, 23:01

Dined at some 日what村 restaurant with the fools. Celebrating Swing's belated bday and Halloween! But of cox we did not beg for sweets or play any pranks on people. We exchanged sweets! And two fools wrapped the sweets up and it felt like exchanging christmas' presents lah~
I became so broke at the end of the day; no coins, no notes were left in my wallet, and the feeling was never good.

It was a good choice to request no work tmr. Or else, people, do visit me at the hospital!






































2 more submissions by next week.

I was discouraged by those words. I tried my best to be neater and tidier.
You sound biased against me, your words are contradicting~
have i chose the wrong course? or rather, the wrong school?