|
|
050491 |
|
9.16.2008, 18:31
I think i am in my comfort zone for way too long! Its time for me to crawl out! My exams is coming in a month time, and i dont think i am well prepared yet. Few days back, my uncle and aunt was teasing me, they said what if u fail agn? Can u retake agn? I answered of cox w/o any hesitation, treating it so un seriously. Then my evil uncle said, den u tk 100 time lo, sure got one time pass. Its hurtful, but i know they are saying it to provoke and motivate me. I finally feel the seriousness, and i think its time to start intensive practices.But at the same time, so many things around me are hindering me to move forward. When i open my assessment bk, the passage made me 'giddy', the questions made me headache. Hai~ i feel as if history's repeating itself. I seems to say the same things when i am take my Os last yr. Oh~ and i am putting my braces on soon. Its gonna be 'bian fu xia'! i meant painful! :P |
|