Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

7.14.2008, 19:47

I was late for school again. First i woke up late by 10mins, which led to missing the bus, and i went home to Shit and leave the house again, and board a non aircon bus, thankfully its not as warm as i tot, its windy somemore. However, the bus met a traffic jam at amk, and bukit timah area. Thus i reached studio at bout 10.40am.

Stupid Edmund drew a picture of how my funeral will look like! I will post the pic when i got it. And today i trace my work by pasting my paper on the WINDOW, making use of the sunlight to trace! And i realised how blessed i was when in sec sch. Miss quak has a machine that could do tracing sitted down and w/o rising ur hands to let others smell ur armpit. Opps~

Idiotic Kenny said i failed my eng thus i cannt correct his lang, his Chupness can compete w tf. I think he more Chup. Acrylic oso dono how to pronouce! I think the examiner who marked his paper pa jiao.

Mummy told me a super lame joke just mins ago,

Why did a male lizard fall off from a ceilling?

Because it saw a female lizard and it stuck up it's cock!

ok PY say i havent finish TOD still can blog. :(

so i dont blog alr lo. haha.