|
|
050491 |
|
4.23.2008, 21:19
After school started, i keep having these words in my head and i cant shoo them off."oh no i still have alot of work not done!" Eventhough i am already at my fastest speed, but these words just kept poping up. I was kinda glad that i was in SD instead of other course, for the fact that we do not hv to go thru written exams. But i didnt expect it to be so tiring, rushing one assignments after another. It's like nv ending. Now, im having headache, 40 pingpong balls to design, 20 by fri and 40 by next mon. I only done 6. And its very costly to buy the materials needed. The damn school dont even provide, i wonder what are the school fees we paid for. And they still want us to help them do donations. First was flag day during orientation, today they gave us another donation card. And the RM and RAM refuse to donate for me! I kinda feel discouraged and stressed up when i see my work and others work. Mine is so below average compared to other better classmates. Its so diff frm secondaary. Now im starting to doubt if i really hv that talent in arts/design. My work are so messy, they expect us to be neat, but i cant. :( However, i wont give up tt easily, to prove to my mother tt im in tat right course. I kinda miss miss quek nowadays. When i start to draw in class or at home, i will be reminded of the times in miss quek homeroom. I can just ask when i dont understand or have no ideas for my work. But in poly, the lecturers will let you do everything on yourown. Am so tired. z.z.z |
|