Photobucket

GERALDINE NEO
050491




ElizabethCHUA JosephLUM Joyce KylieSEAH NicoleAng ShannLEE ShuFei ShuYing Sky Peishan YingYi ZyannLEE

5.18.2007, 22:07

My previous post was a lame one. But i really meant it.

Dono How to start a post now. I started venting all my stress and anger and disappointments in my other blog, so now i dono what to say. This week can be my worst week. Results results and results. ALLout, and i failed 4 not including the 60% of classwork. And thru' this, i can consider myself dumb! i studied to my best and i get the same results as when i didnt put in my all. Some was expected, cox its really not enuf time to finish study, esp. when they put EMATHS and Geog Together in a day!!
And the world is really unfair, why do some ppl sleep and tok rubbish in class can do better? its really unfair! I pray tt god will see my hard work soon, if nt its really useless. When you think u can't get it, you'll get it, but when u think u can get it, the result will turn out to be otherwise. I really dont understand why is it so. I tot we hv to be confidence in ourself? And why do god want to torture & disappoint those who has high hope? i know tt the world can nv be fair, but god is just, but i havent seen or experience yet! Why do bad ppl always win? Its only in TV shows, u'll see bad guys get their retribution! I really cant understand this logic.
im so stressed up now, even the funniest joke on earth is nth to me. i rather work more of my hands than my brain now.


Not seeing you is a torture,
how can i express it out?
So i know you treat everyone the same.


Have you love too much till you hate?